Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t hear unless I use speakerphone

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Feb 3, 2020 10:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 7:28 PM

Hello Grammyx2twins,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. If I'm understanding correctly, It sounds like you're unable to hear through the receiver of your iPhone, while you're on a phone call. I'll be happy to help.

To help troubleshoot this behavior, I recommend following the steps outlined in this helpful article: If you can't hear a person on a call or voicemail or if the sound isn't clear on your iPhone Following these steps can help resolve the issue you're experiencing.

If this doesn't help or you're experiencing a different issue, please provide us additional details to gain a better understanding of the issue on hand.

Kind regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2020 7:28 PM in response to Grammyx2twins

Hello Grammyx2twins,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. If I'm understanding correctly, It sounds like you're unable to hear through the receiver of your iPhone, while you're on a phone call. I'll be happy to help.

To help troubleshoot this behavior, I recommend following the steps outlined in this helpful article: If you can't hear a person on a call or voicemail or if the sound isn't clear on your iPhone Following these steps can help resolve the issue you're experiencing.

If this doesn't help or you're experiencing a different issue, please provide us additional details to gain a better understanding of the issue on hand.

Kind regards.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.