Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch 5 won't install-update hangs at "verifying" for 24 hours. What's the fix?

Apple Watch 6.1.1won't install-update hangs at "verifying" for 24 hours. What's the fix? Thanks

Posted on Feb 3, 2020 2:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2020 9:07 AM

Hey tsade,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities. I see that you’re having issues updating your Apple Watch and I’m here to help. I also have an Apple Watch myself and I definitely would want to keep it updated, so I understand your concern. 

If you haven’t yet, check out this helpful article to make sure that you’re following the right steps to Update your Apple Watch

I want to specifically point out the section that says ‘If you need help updating’ from that article for further steps you can take to resolve this issue. 

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2020 9:07 AM in response to tsade

Hey tsade,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities. I see that you’re having issues updating your Apple Watch and I’m here to help. I also have an Apple Watch myself and I definitely would want to keep it updated, so I understand your concern. 

If you haven’t yet, check out this helpful article to make sure that you’re following the right steps to Update your Apple Watch

I want to specifically point out the section that says ‘If you need help updating’ from that article for further steps you can take to resolve this issue. 

Cheers!

Apple Watch 5 won't install-update hangs at "verifying" for 24 hours. What's the fix?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.