Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family sharing music

Can we have our own music listsp

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 3, 2020 3:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2020 4:41 PM

Yes, you can do this. I recently switched over to Family Sharing with my kids rather than having everyone share my Apple ID and now everyone has their own playlists and I’ve uncluttered my playlists by deleting everyone else’s from my device. Much better! Once they’ve logged into their Apple IDs on their respective devices they should be able to just start adding their own playlists and they won’t show up on each other’s devices.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2020 4:41 PM in response to Ginx

Yes, you can do this. I recently switched over to Family Sharing with my kids rather than having everyone share my Apple ID and now everyone has their own playlists and I’ve uncluttered my playlists by deleting everyone else’s from my device. Much better! Once they’ve logged into their Apple IDs on their respective devices they should be able to just start adding their own playlists and they won’t show up on each other’s devices.

Family sharing music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.