Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Someone has added my credit card to their apple pay and commited fraud

What do I do when someone stole my credit card information and added it to their apple pay and is now going around and making fraudulent purchases?

iPhone XR, iOS 12

Posted on Feb 3, 2020 3:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2020 4:18 PM

That's the first thing I did- cancelled my card- they sent a new one, didn't even activate it yet somehow ppl are using it on their apple pay to this day....

3 replies

Feb 3, 2020 6:05 PM in response to Amyg1985

I would contact the credit card company again and specify that it is still being used via Apple Pay. The other thing that you may want to try is the "Remove All" described in the following from Manage the cards that you use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

Go to your Apple ID account page or use Find My iPhone to suspend or permanently remove the ability to pay from that device with Apple Pay. On your Apple ID account page, sign in and click your device. In the information that appears, go to the Apple Pay section and click either Remove or Remove all. Your card or cards will be suspended or removed from Apple Pay even if your device is offline and not connected to a cellular or Wi-Fi network.You can also call your issuer to suspend or remove your cards from Apple Pay.

Someone has added my credit card to their apple pay and commited fraud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.