Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

logic bouncing loads of silence at end of

hi all.

for some reason with all my projects logic has decided to start bouncing loads of silence after the loop cycle.

any ideas why this might be happening?

cheers

MacBook Pro 16", macOS 10.15

Posted on Feb 4, 2020 12:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2020 7:29 AM

Another alternative solution is to move the end of song marker (circled below) - just click & drag it to the end of your song. (You might have to scroll for a while to find it)! This can sometimes move if you do a really long take, or drag unused regions & paste them after your song end.

I always check where this marker is when bouncing, as it seems to ignore cycle loop selections. Personally, I prefer to have "include audio tails" checked in the bounce preferences (to retain reverb & delay tails at the end of a song)...

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2020 7:29 AM in response to octopi

Another alternative solution is to move the end of song marker (circled below) - just click & drag it to the end of your song. (You might have to scroll for a while to find it)! This can sometimes move if you do a really long take, or drag unused regions & paste them after your song end.

I always check where this marker is when bouncing, as it seems to ignore cycle loop selections. Personally, I prefer to have "include audio tails" checked in the bounce preferences (to retain reverb & delay tails at the end of a song)...

logic bouncing loads of silence at end of

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.