Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fake iTunes subscription payment

I’ve been charged for a fake iTunes subscription payment for £25.99. I’ve never had an account for iTunes but I assumed I must’ve made one accidentally. Clicked on the link and then gave my card details to cancel my subscription. They directed me back to the apple store website and nothing happened afterwards. Realised it’s a scam but so far no money has been taken out my account. Idk what to do now. Help

Posted on Feb 4, 2020 11:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2020 5:01 PM

Getting an email saying you were charged is not the same as actually getting charged. But i guess you know that now.

Since you gave away your credit card details, you may be in jeopardy of fraudulent use. Contact the credit card issuer and explain what happened. They may recommend a fraud alert or getting a new credit card number.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2020 5:01 PM in response to tajrin123

Getting an email saying you were charged is not the same as actually getting charged. But i guess you know that now.

Since you gave away your credit card details, you may be in jeopardy of fraudulent use. Contact the credit card issuer and explain what happened. They may recommend a fraud alert or getting a new credit card number.

Fake iTunes subscription payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.