Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Eerder bezochte webpagina

Ik heb uitgelogd op icloud ivm het plaatsen van een nieuw scherm. Daarvoor wel een reservekopie gemaakt via Icloud. Alleen nu ben ik de bezochte webpagina's kwijt die ik eerder had bezocht in safari. Hoe kan ik deze terughalen?

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 4, 2020 12:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2020 10:17 AM

Hey there, and welcome to Apple Support Communities, PriscillaJfH!

It looks like you are unable to locate your bookmarks after logging out of iCloud on your iPhone. I’d be happy to assist!

If you haven’t already, I’d recommend going to Settings > Tap Account > iCloud > Safari, and make sure that’s enabled for your device. There are also a few more steps that can help get those synced at: If your iCloud or Safari bookmarks aren’t syncing - Apple Support

Let me know if the steps above helped, and we’ll go from there.

Kindest regards!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2020 10:17 AM in response to PriscillaJfH

Hey there, and welcome to Apple Support Communities, PriscillaJfH!

It looks like you are unable to locate your bookmarks after logging out of iCloud on your iPhone. I’d be happy to assist!

If you haven’t already, I’d recommend going to Settings > Tap Account > iCloud > Safari, and make sure that’s enabled for your device. There are also a few more steps that can help get those synced at: If your iCloud or Safari bookmarks aren’t syncing - Apple Support

Let me know if the steps above helped, and we’ll go from there.

Kindest regards!

Eerder bezochte webpagina

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.