Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Iphone XS Max apps keep crashing?

As of late, its very strange my Iphone XS max is crashing on certain apps. At certain times, it will perform slowly, and then when i try to open apps, it crashes immediately, and it will also perform very slowly. Luckily it doesn't happen always but when it does, I am force to restart my phone, but my phone is sometimes soo slow it won't restart right away.

Any tips for maybe apps to scan my phone? manage my apps? Settings that are causing a crash within each app? For my stride app, I remeber turning off settings to prevent stride from crashing.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 4, 2020 4:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 1:38 AM

Start to explore here --> If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won't open ...

2 replies

Feb 5, 2020 7:53 AM in response to SravanKrA

Ive already went through alot of these. I don't think its actualy app but my iphone also manages to slow down as well, and its on mulitple apps, the ones I use every single day, even the camera when I open it, crash. Safari, doing a search, says the page has an error and crashes. I think it maybe the iphone slowing down.

I can't update anything. because it crashes before I can update anything.

My Iphone XS Max apps keep crashing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.