Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Copy Paste Sanskrit and hindi font For Mac? Can I Know how to?

I have a MacBook Air (OLD) Where I use MS Word 2010 (Mojave Not Catalina (Didn't Want To Update) ) For Printing Stuff. But.. Sanskrit and Hindi Is not Pasting Properly! It Just Shows ÌuÉsÉÉåqÉ zÉoS Or Some thing like that, Which Makes No Sense for anyone! Please Help Me.. I Need For MY PROJECT! Pleas Help As It Is My Request.

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 3:33 AM

2 replies

Feb 5, 2020 4:51 AM in response to Question_AwesomeMacTipsVVV

You are using ancient non-unicode Hindi stuff. It will only display right if you install whatever old legacy font was used to write it. No idea what they might have been, sorry.

In the future, you should do everything only in Unicode, which is the standard now. That requires the most recent update of Word, or you can use LibreOffice or Pages or TextEdit.

Copy Paste Sanskrit and hindi font For Mac? Can I Know how to?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.