Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New to iPhone, cannot "review to sign in"

When we try to purchase an app, it says "This Apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes Store. I tap "Review", and it says to enter my AppleID and password, but there is only a space for password. When I enter my password, it returns me to the original pop-up "This Apple ID has not yet been used".... click review...

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 7:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2020 6:07 PM

Hey there carleydvm,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’re having issues using the App Store as expected. I’ll be happy to help.

If you’re not seeing an option to submit your Apple ID info, try pressing Return or Enter after you enter your password. If that doesn’t work, try scrolling down within the window. The location to scroll down may not be over the entire screen. If you’re still not able to get it to work, force quit the app and restart your iPhone and try again. These links can help:

How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Restart your iPhone

Also, if you’re new to iPhone, this link may be of use:

New to iPhone

I hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2020 6:07 PM in response to carleydvm

Hey there carleydvm,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’re having issues using the App Store as expected. I’ll be happy to help.

If you’re not seeing an option to submit your Apple ID info, try pressing Return or Enter after you enter your password. If that doesn’t work, try scrolling down within the window. The location to scroll down may not be over the entire screen. If you’re still not able to get it to work, force quit the app and restart your iPhone and try again. These links can help:

How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Restart your iPhone

Also, if you’re new to iPhone, this link may be of use:

New to iPhone

I hope this helps.

New to iPhone, cannot "review to sign in"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.