Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot login to instagram

Hi everybody!

one day I was trying to make another instagram account from the same email/phone credentials and suddenly my account was logged out. Its been months and I have not been able to login to my instagram account since then from my iphone. I have been trying to reach instagram support since days but no body is responding to me. I have tweeted about this issue as well still no support.

The bizzare thing is i am able to login my account from all the other phones and browsers. I am just not able to login from my own phone.

iPhone XR, iOS 12

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 8:25 AM

1 reply

Feb 8, 2020 6:31 AM in response to bhargavifromgandhinagar

Hey there bhargavifromgandhinagar,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’re having issues logging into Instagram from your iPhone. I’ll be happy to help with this.

Is the issue with logging in through the app? If you haven’t already, try logging into Instagram from Safari and see if that works. If so, go through the steps in this link to help with the issues you’re having signing in through the app:

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

Let me know if this helps.

cannot login to instagram

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.