Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Present from iphone to ipad

Hi,

I just want to know if is it possible to make a gift, an app from the app store, having an Iphone to my sister who has an ipad, so the app I want to give away is for Ipad (procreate) and it doesn't exist on the app store in my iphone.

please,

Could you help me??

thanks a lot.

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 9:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 10:55 AM

If the gift process cannot complete, then your other option would be just giving her a gift card she can redeem, and use to purchase the app herself directly on the iPad.

See here: Tarjetas regalo - Apple (ES)

6 replies

Feb 5, 2020 10:18 AM in response to QuickPost

Thanks for your time to response, but it's not the case. We are both in the same region and in Spain it does exist the app for ipad, but for iphone is another totally different. (For iphone: procreate pocket and for ipad: Procreate) that's it. I just want to make a present for her in her ipad from my iphone. You know what I mean?

thanks again.

Present from iphone to ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.