Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reinstall Keynote on Ipad

I deleted the Keynote app on my iPad sometime ago, now I need to reinstall it but in the App Store (under purchased apps) where the download button is there is only a pause button, as the app was already being downloaded. Tried to turn it off and on, waited about a week but nothing changed.

When I click the "pause download" button, nothing happens.

Could you guys help me out?

Thanks in advance.

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 10:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2020 8:15 AM

Try deleting the app off of your iPad by long pressing on the application, and hitting the “x” icon in the top left of the app. Then restart your iPad. If you cannot delete it, try going to settings, iTunes and App Store, click on your user, and tap sign out. After it is done signing out, restart your iPad and try again. You will need to login back into your account in order to install keynote again.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2020 8:15 AM in response to rafaelahaiabe

Try deleting the app off of your iPad by long pressing on the application, and hitting the “x” icon in the top left of the app. Then restart your iPad. If you cannot delete it, try going to settings, iTunes and App Store, click on your user, and tap sign out. After it is done signing out, restart your iPad and try again. You will need to login back into your account in order to install keynote again.

Reinstall Keynote on Ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.