Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple payment in GBP

Can I request for Apple to make app sales payments to me in GBP, my local currency, rather than in USD?

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 12:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2020 3:19 PM

In general, it is difficult to speculate on the future. However, based on my own experience and educated guesses, I would say that Apple is going to pay you in GBP. Apple operates in each country as a quasi-separate entity. I get paid in Canadian dollars because that is what Apple Canada uses. Most developers in major markets should expect their payments to be in local currency. Developers in very small countries might have to get payments in USD, but that's just a guess.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2020 3:19 PM in response to 8QD

In general, it is difficult to speculate on the future. However, based on my own experience and educated guesses, I would say that Apple is going to pay you in GBP. Apple operates in each country as a quasi-separate entity. I get paid in Canadian dollars because that is what Apple Canada uses. Most developers in major markets should expect their payments to be in local currency. Developers in very small countries might have to get payments in USD, but that's just a guess.

Apple payment in GBP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.