Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone connection to macbook

Does this require upgrading to Catalina, just to connect my iphone?

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 12:30 PM

7 replies

Feb 6, 2020 11:16 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

I Have similar issue, when I connect my iPhone 11 into my Mac (Catalina, already updated). My Mac can’t see content, I call also Apple support, they recommend Apple brand Cable. Done, but same thing, can’t see iTunes or do iTunes backup (music now, not iTunes). Here is picture how it looks like. Anybody know how to fix this issue. All online help are tested, but is there something what I missed. Devices are both restarted. Permission is resented on phone and approved. Thanks about any help.

Feb 6, 2020 8:35 AM in response to junkyardtim

Okay, so you are trying to connect the iPhone to the computer to utilize iTunes. Do you have the latest update to iTunes? Are you still using Mojave? Check for updates to iTunes and Mojave. There was a security update not too long ago for Mojave. Otherwise, if you have one of the newer iPhones, you don't indicate what you have, you may experience a problem if you don't update. Can you provide a screenshot of the message box?

Iphone connection to macbook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.