Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charges

I keep having $2.99 or $4.99 charges on my Apple account sometimes weekly, sometimes multiple times in a day, and I can NOT find out where they’re coming from. I’ve looked and cancelled all my subscriptions, I hardly play any games on my phone anymore and the only way I was able to stop the charges was to disconnect my Apple account and my bank. So my Apple account looks like there are charges that are ringing up and not being paid but I don’t know what they are or how to stop them 😬😬😬 Please help, I’m not great with technology unlike most folks my age and I’m really not trying to have a negative balance on any of my accounts.

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 1:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 2:12 PM

See the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

1 reply

Charges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.