Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to configure Apple Macbook Pro hardware ?

I want to buy Apple Macbook Pro online using Apple Store website. Is tehere a way to specify your hardware options e.g. I want standard Apple Macbook Pro but i want to pick more memory: 16GB and 512MB hard drive.

I think I saw attendant at Apple Store shop going to some extention of : https://www.apple.com/au/mac/

and was able to mix and match hardware specs.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 7:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2020 1:27 AM

Go to Apple’s Web site and select your Mac type (MacBook Pro, mini, etc). That page will offer a couple different default builds. Choose the one that closest matches what you want and you’ll go to another page. There you can add memory, a larger drive, upgrade the CPU, etc.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2020 1:27 AM in response to dariusz98

Go to Apple’s Web site and select your Mac type (MacBook Pro, mini, etc). That page will offer a couple different default builds. Choose the one that closest matches what you want and you’ll go to another page. There you can add memory, a larger drive, upgrade the CPU, etc.

How to configure Apple Macbook Pro hardware ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.