Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hacked

Hello, my calendars seems to be hacked. I get a notification everyday with a link to click. I had problems with my Apple ID being hacked. Please help!

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 8:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 8:47 PM

That is a Rogue Calendar account. Go to Settings-->>Passwords & Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar account is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.

Note that it is neither a virus nor a hack. It is something that got added to your calendar because you may have accepted an offer from a pop-up  on a website unknowingly. Please be careful out there,

Good Luck.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2020 8:47 PM in response to robyne273

That is a Rogue Calendar account. Go to Settings-->>Passwords & Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar account is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.

Note that it is neither a virus nor a hack. It is something that got added to your calendar because you may have accepted an offer from a pop-up  on a website unknowingly. Please be careful out there,

Good Luck.

Axel F.

Hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.