Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Last update deleted my iPhone data what should I

I lost my iPhone data after updating is there a way to restore my iPhone to one month or three weeks a go ??????

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 10:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 10:39 PM

The only way you can do that is if have created a backup on iCloud and/or your computer. The restore date is directly dependent upon the day and time that you created that backup.

If you have a backup on iCloud and you would like to restore your iPhone from that backup then here is how to do that-->>Restore or set up your device from an iCloud backup - Apple Support

If you have a backup on your computer and you would like to restore your iPhone from that backup then here is how to do that-->>Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

If you do not have a viable backup anywhere then all you have is what is on that iPhone and, as you said, it may be inaccessible or deleted.

Axel F.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2020 10:39 PM in response to M_Nour

The only way you can do that is if have created a backup on iCloud and/or your computer. The restore date is directly dependent upon the day and time that you created that backup.

If you have a backup on iCloud and you would like to restore your iPhone from that backup then here is how to do that-->>Restore or set up your device from an iCloud backup - Apple Support

If you have a backup on your computer and you would like to restore your iPhone from that backup then here is how to do that-->>Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

If you do not have a viable backup anywhere then all you have is what is on that iPhone and, as you said, it may be inaccessible or deleted.

Axel F.

Feb 6, 2020 3:35 AM in response to Axel Foley

I don't have valid Backup I want my phone to be restored to previous 2 or three weeks back that is the only way I can find my data the main thing is that the IOS update is that missed my phone so I want solution from apple because they are the one who Couse this problem to my phone it wasn't me.

because of their software update I lost my important data.

Last update deleted my iPhone data what should I

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.