Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting

AirPods Pro keeps disconnecting from my macbook pro, and impossible to reconnect, same goes with sony wh1000mx2 bluetooth headphones, after disconnect you can't connect them back unless you turn off bluetooth, it is so frustrating, my co workers are having this issue too to the point that some of them started using WIRED headphones :( Mac OS Catalina with latest updates, mac book pro 13" 2016

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Feb 7, 2020 3:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2020 4:33 AM

Hello,

See this link for some possible explanations:

If the sound from your wireless headphones cuts out or is distorted - Apple Support

Good luck.

3 replies

Feb 10, 2020 2:06 AM in response to MrBill3

This does not work. I have tried unpairing, pairing, resetting bluetooth, resetting macbook pro scm, and still problem persists.

Its not only with AirPods Pro, these disconnects keep happening with Sony WH1000MX2 headphones too, sad part is that you can not reconnect them again, you have to switch off (or put airpods to case) and then switch on and then connect again, to reconnect, it is so frustrating. When trying to reconnect without switch off the spinner spins indefinitely :(

Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.