Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri watch face not pulling from data sources

Hello!

So i've been wondering for a while why my Siri watch face only displays my activity, the sunset time, and once in a while, the time to get home. I have many apps on my phone that work with my watch, so why isn't the watch face displaying information from them? I found out where the data source selection menu now is (under 'Clock'), and I confirmed I DO have all these apps turned on as data sources to display on the Siri face. So my question is, why aren't they showing up?

Apple Watch

Posted on Feb 7, 2020 1:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2020 4:02 PM

Hi, Mikeswalkabout.

You can do a few more steps that may help. Prior to doing so, use the Apple Watch a few more days to see if Siri adjusts the Watch face. If Siri still doesn't do so, unpair your Apple Watch, then pair it again. Then use the watch again for a few days to see if anything changes. Here are the links just in case:

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch

Back up your Apple Watch

How to pair your Apple Watch with a new iPhone

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Similar questions

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2020 4:02 PM in response to Mikeswalkabout

Hi, Mikeswalkabout.

You can do a few more steps that may help. Prior to doing so, use the Apple Watch a few more days to see if Siri adjusts the Watch face. If Siri still doesn't do so, unpair your Apple Watch, then pair it again. Then use the watch again for a few days to see if anything changes. Here are the links just in case:

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch

Back up your Apple Watch

How to pair your Apple Watch with a new iPhone

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Feb 10, 2020 8:22 AM in response to Mikeswalkabout

Hello, Mikeswalkabout.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

From what I've read is that some of your apps aren't being displayed under Siri Faces. You can check out this article for information about Apple Watch Faces with Siri: Apple Watch faces and their features

"Siri

With this face, Siri takes a look at your day and displays information that’s timely and helpful. It might be your next appointment, the traffic on your way home, or the score of a game played by your favorite team, and you can tap to get more information. You can also turn the Digital Crown to scroll through your day.

• Customizable features: Color
  • Available complications: Activity • Alarm • Air Quality • Audiobooks • Battery • Breathe • Calculator • Calendar • Cellular (cellular models only) • Cycle Tracking • Date • ECG (not available in all regions) • Favorite Contacts • Find People • Heart Rate • Home • Mail • Maps • Messages • Moon Phase • Music • News • Noise • Phone • Podcasts • Radio • Rain • Reminders • Remote • Siri • Stocks • Stopwatch • Sunrise/Sunset • Timer • UV Index • Voice Memos • Walkie-Talkie (not available in all regions) • Weather • Weather Conditions • Wind • Workout • World Clock".

Any other apps not listed here won't be available and if they are third party apps, you'll need to reach out to the App Developer:

How to contact an app developer

Best regards.

Feb 10, 2020 2:03 PM in response to Mikeswalkabout

Hello, Mikeswalkabout.

Thanks for getting back to us here in Communities. Siri places that information that's timely and helpful as the article states. You may want to check what sources Siri is using if you're only seeing certain ones all the time.

Go to the Watch app on your iPhone. Tap Face Gallery, go to Siri. Tap on Siri and scroll down to the bottom you should see an option for "Data Sources".

Cheers!

Siri watch face not pulling from data sources

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.