Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone is disabled connect to itunes but dont have iphones itunes info want to wipe clean so i may use iphone

Iphone is disabled connect to itunes but dont have iphones itunes info want to wipe clean so i may use iphone

iPhone 8

Posted on Feb 7, 2020 1:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2020 1:51 PM

You will need a computer to solve this issue and to enable the iPhone for use.

Here are the directions on how to -->>If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

Yes, you will have an opportunity to wipe the iPhone and set it up as new. But first, you need to get past the disabled iPhone situation and that procedure is listed in the link above.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2020 1:51 PM in response to Cicidabest

You will need a computer to solve this issue and to enable the iPhone for use.

Here are the directions on how to -->>If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

Yes, you will have an opportunity to wipe the iPhone and set it up as new. But first, you need to get past the disabled iPhone situation and that procedure is listed in the link above.

Axel F.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.