Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Gift card

I got an iTunes card brand new and at the first use I was told that the card has already been redeemed. What can I do? Thanks.

Posted on Feb 7, 2020 3:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2020 4:05 PM

Please refer to: If you can't redeem your App Store & iTunes Gift Card, Apple Music Gift Card, or content code - Apple Support

"Card or code is already redeemed

If you see a message that says your card or code has already been redeemed, try signing out of the iTunes Store on all of your devices, then sign back in. This will refresh your credit balance. Learn how to find your credit balance.

If you redeemed your card toward an Apple Music membership, you can view your Apple Music membership and when you'll next be charged.

If you need more help, contact us."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2020 4:05 PM in response to royal153

Please refer to: If you can't redeem your App Store & iTunes Gift Card, Apple Music Gift Card, or content code - Apple Support

"Card or code is already redeemed

If you see a message that says your card or code has already been redeemed, try signing out of the iTunes Store on all of your devices, then sign back in. This will refresh your credit balance. Learn how to find your credit balance.

If you redeemed your card toward an Apple Music membership, you can view your Apple Music membership and when you'll next be charged.

If you need more help, contact us."

Gift card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.