Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t delete event on Calendar

Hi, there is an event on my calendar app and i don’t know where it came from and there’s no ‘Edit’ button like it usually does when i create an event. It keep repeating the same event everyday. Pls help.

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 7, 2020 8:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2020 8:33 PM

That is a Rogue Calendar account. Go to Settings-->>Passwords & Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar account is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.

Note that it is not a virus. It is something that got added to your calendar because you may have accepted an offer from a pop-up on a website unknowingly. Please be careful out there,

Good Luck.

Axel F

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2020 8:33 PM in response to mcpchr

That is a Rogue Calendar account. Go to Settings-->>Passwords & Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar account is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.

Note that it is not a virus. It is something that got added to your calendar because you may have accepted an offer from a pop-up on a website unknowingly. Please be careful out there,

Good Luck.

Axel F

Can’t delete event on Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.