Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recover deleted videos

Is there a way I can get deleted photos back? I deleted them off my phone but not iCloud and for some reason they were removed from cloud too

Posted on Feb 8, 2020 6:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2020 6:40 AM

iCloud is a synchronization service, not an independent storage service. Any changes you make on any device linked to that iCloud account will be reflected in iCloud itself and across all devices -> Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

If you deleted them les than 30 days ago, use the recovery options as outlined in the iCloud user guide -> Recover deleted files on iCloud.com - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2020 6:40 AM in response to Robdoo214

iCloud is a synchronization service, not an independent storage service. Any changes you make on any device linked to that iCloud account will be reflected in iCloud itself and across all devices -> Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

If you deleted them les than 30 days ago, use the recovery options as outlined in the iCloud user guide -> Recover deleted files on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Recover deleted videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.