Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to cancel apple tv+ subscription

I have attempted to cancel my apple tv+ subscription on the account page at the website. When I click "cancel my subscription" it returns a confirmation page. And when I click on "yes" to cancel, it returns with "There was an error. Please try again later.”

I have tried several times. I have looked for a way to contact Apple support, but there's no support filter for Apple TV+, so there seems no way into the Apple organism. Indeed, for this post, there is no subject filter for Apple TV+, so I'm posting as "Apple Support Community."

Any help would be appreciated.

Posted on Feb 8, 2020 8:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2020 2:04 PM

Try cancelling via other methods:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions – Apple Support

It can also be managed through the tv app on a device (in the watch now tab) and the App Store from your profile icon - top right

1 reply

unable to cancel apple tv+ subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.