Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro X compatible with older sistem.

Hello all. Just want to purchase Logic from the appstore. I use Mojave , but my studio mac runs on Mavericks. Is it possible if I buy logic from Mojave appstore to use it on Mavericks? With an older version I mean.

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Feb 8, 2020 8:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2020 10:37 AM

Purchases on the Mac App Store are linked to the Apple ID used. With that Apple ID you can login on the Mac App Store and download and install applications purchased.

If you install Logic on Mojave you will get the current version (10.4.8) which is not compatible with Mavericks. You can try to download Logic on Mavericks and the App Store may propose the last version compatible if available.

WD

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2020 10:37 AM in response to Kértesz Huba

Purchases on the Mac App Store are linked to the Apple ID used. With that Apple ID you can login on the Mac App Store and download and install applications purchased.

If you install Logic on Mojave you will get the current version (10.4.8) which is not compatible with Mavericks. You can try to download Logic on Mavericks and the App Store may propose the last version compatible if available.

WD

Logic Pro X compatible with older sistem.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.