Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blocking

I used to be friends with a girl who I’ll call “D”. So basically I don’t want to be friends with her anymore. I blocked her number, but she still could text me afterwards. Then I deleted her contact off my phone completely but “D” can still text me, how do I make it stop?

She also used to add me to group chats, and in the info section where it said who was in them, my number wasn’t there but I could still text but couldn’t leave...she did the same to other girls so I’m unsure of what to do. Did she hack or something? I have no idea.

Please someone help me I want her out of my life so she can’t contact me anymore.

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 8, 2020 5:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2020 6:29 PM

See the "Messages" or "Filter iMessages from unknown senders" sections in:

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply

Blocking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.