Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund request is being ignored

On 30 December my account was charged for a subscription to VSCO app which happened because of the Apple's Transfer from Android app - basically, I bought an iPhone to my wife, and while transferring data the VSCO app was transferred with the trial subscription (no one knew about that). After a week subscription became active.

My wife immediately send a request for refund through the website, but this request is still being ignored. Anyone knows how to reach Apple Support so that they fix that mistake with the charge?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 9, 2020 12:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2020 3:29 AM

Contact Support: iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies

Feb 9, 2020 2:55 AM in response to Toimbetov

I don't know how much you paid for the app. Shown below are the various prices for various elements of the app:

The cost of using all of them is $10. To claim a refund, you will need to get in touch with Apple Support.

To remove the app, you will need to open General>Storage. Here, you will find the apps that can be off loaded (for possible use at a later date), or deletion, which is final and cannot be re-instated..

The short answer is to delete the app and if you get no response from the App Store, cut your losses and delete.

Refund request is being ignored

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.