Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contacts

How do I share all my contacts email addresses and phone numbers which are on my laptop & iphone with my wifes Ipad & iphone?

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 9, 2020 9:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2020 5:29 PM

On a Mac, see if this helps: Export and archive contacts in Contacts on Mac - Apple Support

Or using a computer browser, go to https://www.icloud.com/#contacts

and select the contacts app. In the bottom left click on settings (the gear) then click on select all and click on settings again and select export.

4 replies

Feb 9, 2020 3:23 PM in response to QuickPost

I have a Windows 10 laptop, over 10 years old, on which I have set up my myname@btinternet email and have about 600 contacts. My wife had an oldish ipad and we both have iphones. We had set up a separate email account (a sub account on mine) for her, hername@btinternet and this was used to register her iphone. We could send & receive emails on all 4 devices to all 600 contacts.

My wife got a new ipad for Christmas and this only gives a very reduced contact list, being those contacts she has set up under her name. We have been to the apple shop and they could not help.

How do we make the full contact list available on all 5 devices?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.