Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I already have a subscription to Apple TV+, how do I use the free 1-year subscription that comes with a new device?

If I already have a subscription to Apple TV+, how do I use the free 1-year subscription that comes with a new device?

Apple TV

Posted on Feb 9, 2020 2:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2020 4:13 PM

elubs Said:

"If I already have a subscription to Apple TV+, how do I use the free 1-year subscription that comes with a new device?"

-------

You should contact Apple, ASAP. Apple Contact Information:

Terms & Conditions:

Refer to this Link: Get One Year Free Apple TV+ when you Buy a New iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support. So, as long as you follow the Terms & Conditions, it would make sense for it to follow through with. So, contact Apple Support, as they'll know whats going on and why. Use the information above.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 9, 2020 4:13 PM in response to elubs

elubs Said:

"If I already have a subscription to Apple TV+, how do I use the free 1-year subscription that comes with a new device?"

-------

You should contact Apple, ASAP. Apple Contact Information:

Terms & Conditions:

Refer to this Link: Get One Year Free Apple TV+ when you Buy a New iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support. So, as long as you follow the Terms & Conditions, it would make sense for it to follow through with. So, contact Apple Support, as they'll know whats going on and why. Use the information above.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.