Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Create DVD chapter index menu problem

Hi there, I can't create a chapter index after I shared the file to DVD. Below is the settings. Please help. Thanks in advance. Isaac

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Feb 10, 2020 5:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2020 7:45 AM

Thanks all! The problem has been resolved. I don't know why, the IMG file was not .IMG. It was another format. May be a bug and fixed by apple quietly or something wrong that I didn't realised. Now, my DVD1 is done but DVD2 is stopped at 66% complete! I tried 10+ time.... I will create another thread...

Similar questions

13 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2020 7:45 AM in response to Alchroma

Thanks all! The problem has been resolved. I don't know why, the IMG file was not .IMG. It was another format. May be a bug and fixed by apple quietly or something wrong that I didn't realised. Now, my DVD1 is done but DVD2 is stopped at 66% complete! I tried 10+ time.... I will create another thread...

Feb 11, 2020 3:58 AM in response to isaac2798

Please refer to your screenshot:

Try removing the "Title Image" DSC 7623 small"

It might be obscuring the chapter menu icon (the small book) in the lower right hand corner.

Sounds unintuitive, but I've had a similar experience. I had both Title Image and Background Image checked. Didn't need both for the DVD menu. The Background Image is the one FCP uses as a background for the DVD menu.

John

Create DVD chapter index menu problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.