Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant sign in on my MacBook Pro

Cant sign in ? on my MBP

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 10, 2020 1:20 PM

3 replies

Feb 13, 2020 1:40 PM in response to IH8rust

Hello IH8rust,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are unable to send emails from your iCloud account on your Mac and you're not able to sign in for Apple Music, but you don't have this issue on your iOS devices. First, for your email issue, please see if the steps in this Apple resource help with this situation:

If you can’t send email on your Mac

For your Apple Music issue, please make sure you can sign in with the same Apple ID that you use for Apple Music at appleid.apple.com and then test signing into Apple Music again, and then contact Apple if you need any further assistance.

Contact Apple Support 

Cheers!

Feb 13, 2020 11:53 AM in response to IH8rust

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I see no one has responded to your post yet. To assist the community in replying, you might consider providing more information about what you’re experiencing. Including the following details in your post may be helpful:

What’s happening? If you receive an error message, what does it say?

What device is this happening with? Which software version?

Are you able to reproduce the issue? What actions do you take to reproduce it?

The more information you provide, the better chance the community will be able to offer some additional guidance.

Have a great day!

Feb 13, 2020 12:39 PM in response to chris_g1

Tks Chris, Problems appear to start after the last Catalina update 10.15.3 (excuse my spelling my first language is french)

Everything is good on my iPad' mini and iPad Pro and my iphone but on the MBP I can no longer send emails have to do it in iCloud in Safari also I am log off in my music account and if I try to sign in I get nothing, no msg and it won't sign in

Again Thank's sometime we get frustrated and forget the basic's

Cant sign in on my MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.