Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

#images no results

Iphone 8, IOS 13.3.1. #images will not load search results. Every search gives "no results" though gifs load on the main page. Same if on WiFi or cellular.

Turned off #images, restarted phone, problem persists. Region is set to United States. Trying to avoid ANOTHER factory reset. Any advice would be helpful!

iPhone 8

Posted on Feb 10, 2020 7:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2020 7:39 AM

I had this problem yesterday (2/16/20) on my iphone 8 with iOS 13.2.3

Solution I found online: Go to settings. Change region to United Kingdom. Shut down phone/re-start. Change region back to United States. Don't know why but it worked.

27 replies

Mar 7, 2020 6:01 PM in response to jennermak

I’m having same issue, when texting I can click on the #images icon

(white magnifying glass in red bubble), and I can type a word to search in images, but every word typed results in “no results for”, though there is a list of images to choose from from previous search when it was working. Ugh, none of the fixes I have tried have worked. 😩

Mar 10, 2020 7:18 PM in response to jennermak

I’m having the same issue! Looks like Apple needs a software update to fix searching within the #images in message app. How annoying! Hopefully this will resolve itself after I shutdown tonight and turn my phone back on tomorrow morning. It’s weird that it’s working fine on my iPad. Anyone else notice that the search works normally on your iPad, but not on your phone?

Apr 12, 2020 10:47 PM in response to jennermak

Same thing happened to me I noticed a few days ago. Updated iPhone11 to 13.4.1 today thinking it may solve issue-nope. So I did this and it worked except I did t have to reboot for it to work. 🤷‍♀️🙃

Settings>Language & Region>Regions>change to UK *checked here and GIF search worked So I went back and changed back to US and it still works*

Apr 12, 2020 10:48 PM in response to MMayers912

Same thing happened to me I noticed a few days ago. Updated iPhone11 to 13.4.1 today thinking it may solve issue-nope. So I did this and it worked except I did t have to reboot for it to work. 🤷‍♀️🙃

Settings>Language & Region>Regions>change to UK *checked here and GIF search worked So I went back and changed back to US and it still works*

#images no results

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.