Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone XR restarting every few minutes

Recently, my phone XR started to restart every few minutes by itself. In Analytic data I

found out panic full error log every time the device restart. Can any one find a cause in this report?

The file(s) were to big to post here so I uploaded them to google drive:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IkDtlWoaUVQjuixX45DZnIXACUi9kMZZ

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 11, 2020 5:55 AM

Similar questions

5 replies

Feb 11, 2020 6:02 AM in response to Lipdor

No, no one can find a cause in that report, which was not created for humans to read. It is input to a log analyzer that produces a neat summarized report. The logs are only useful to Apple’s developers.

Most likely your issue is hardware, but there’s a simple test. Restore the phone to factory settings. If the problem remains your phone needs to be repaired. See this Apple support article—>Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

If restoring to factory settings cures the problem you can try restoring your backup—>Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Feb 11, 2020 6:09 AM in response to Lipdor

You will have to restore the phone as new and add back your content manually rather than restoring the backup. One way to simplify this is to go to Settings/{your name}/iCloud and turn on all of the switches, then wait a couple of hours for sync. When you do the same after restoring the phone the synced data will be copied back from iCloud.

Iphone XR restarting every few minutes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.