Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Headphone Jack connector not working

I bought an iPad 11 Pro and then discovered there was no jack plug for my Bose Headphones. I chatted to Apple Support who gave me the link to purchase a USB/Jack plug connector for £9.99. I bought it but when I’ve come to use it tonight there was just a lot of clicking through the headphones initially .... then nothing. The sound is still coming through the iPad speakers.

Is there a setting somewhere that I need to alter .... that I’ve missed somehow? I’ve looked everywhere I can think of in Settings.

Can anybody help me please? (In non technical speak!)

iPad Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 11, 2020 2:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2020 12:22 AM

Quick Update ......

1st .... a slight correction .... cost of adapter is £9.00 not as I’d stated in my original question £9.99.

2nd ..... After a chat with Apple Support online late last night ..... They advised a simple reboot of my iPad..... and hey presto! It worked a treat! Spot on. Sound is fabulous so thanks guys!

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2020 12:22 AM in response to Daffdi

Quick Update ......

1st .... a slight correction .... cost of adapter is £9.00 not as I’d stated in my original question £9.99.

2nd ..... After a chat with Apple Support online late last night ..... They advised a simple reboot of my iPad..... and hey presto! It worked a treat! Spot on. Sound is fabulous so thanks guys!

Headphone Jack connector not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.