Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

getting blue lines on the screen after update when scrolling up and down (only on darkmode)

are you facing the same issue (i'm currently using iphone XS

watch the video given below to understand well

https://youtu.be/nsZWxSYbwSI)

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 11, 2020 7:08 PM

1 reply

Feb 14, 2020 12:45 PM in response to chandra15

Hey there chandra15,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’re seeing some blue lines on your iPhone display. I’ll be happy to help with this.

I didn’t see the blue lines in the video you provided but if you’re having issues with your iPhone display, these steps may resolve this:

1. Restart your device.
  2. Disconnect any Lightning or USB-C accessories. If your screen works after removing an accessory, try using a different outlet, cable, or charger.
  3. Remove any cases or screen protectors.

If that doesn’t help, make sure your iPhone is completely up to date as well. This link will walk you through the process:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If your iPhone is already up to date, reinstall iOS and see if this has any impact on this. Be sure to back up before hand:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Regards.

getting blue lines on the screen after update when scrolling up and down (only on darkmode)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.