Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

downloading photos

I've updated my phone, iTunes and icloud also have bought more storage for icloud and yet it still wont allow me to upload photos from my iPhone to my computer. ?

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 11, 2020 9:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2020 10:22 PM

Hi Murphy,

Can you double check and see that you are following the procedure listed in this article (Click on the link)-->>Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support to transfer your photos to your computer? If you are unsuccessful in transferring the photos to your computer then what is the error message that you get?

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2020 10:22 PM in response to murphythompson

Hi Murphy,

Can you double check and see that you are following the procedure listed in this article (Click on the link)-->>Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support to transfer your photos to your computer? If you are unsuccessful in transferring the photos to your computer then what is the error message that you get?

Axel F.

downloading photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.