Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dead or stuck pixel.

The previous day, I discovered a pixel that shining in white on my screen. It appears only white or color backgrounds. I didn’t see them on dark background ( For example, the black one). As you see in pictures below this text, this pixel shining like a star on white background, seems to be light -transparent on color background. I could not solve it is stuck or dead pixel. I tried a pixel fixer for 20 minutes but it did not work. Can you help me? How can I fix them without go to Genius ? No Apple Store in my city. Please view youtube link video! Thanks and waiting!

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 12, 2020 3:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2020 2:48 PM

Hi otar1267,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Apple Support Communities. I see from your pictures that your screen has a white dot that you can see on white backgrounds.

I'm glad to help with this.

This is likely a hardware issue, and will need to be physically examined to see what your next options are.

You may have an Apple Authorized Service Provider near you. You can check, using this locator:

Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Take Care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2020 2:48 PM in response to otar1267

Hi otar1267,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Apple Support Communities. I see from your pictures that your screen has a white dot that you can see on white backgrounds.

I'm glad to help with this.

This is likely a hardware issue, and will need to be physically examined to see what your next options are.

You may have an Apple Authorized Service Provider near you. You can check, using this locator:

Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Take Care.

Dead or stuck pixel.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.