Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery health issue in new iPhone11

Can anyone tell me why my battery health is decreasing so fast like 96% in 4months it’s freaking me out!! Please help me out!!

Posted on Feb 12, 2020 10:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2020 11:31 AM

Several factors go into play when battery health result is displayed on your screen. Your usage and your friend's usage habits may be different. The ambient conditions may be different and above all the battery health number is just a guidance and not is not always accurate.

Here is some more information-->>iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

A lot of good information in that link.

Axel F.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2020 11:31 AM in response to abdul_moiz

Several factors go into play when battery health result is displayed on your screen. Your usage and your friend's usage habits may be different. The ambient conditions may be different and above all the battery health number is just a guidance and not is not always accurate.

Axel F.

Feb 12, 2020 11:30 AM in response to abdul_moiz

Axel F.

Battery health issue in new iPhone11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.