Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple music for artists

how do I get my music on the correct page my music is connected to another artist page

Posted on Feb 12, 2020 9:01 PM

3 replies

Feb 15, 2020 1:51 PM in response to yungfresh23

Hello yungfresh23,

If I'm understanding you right, your music is appearing on the wrong artist's page in Apple Music.

Claiming your artist page in Apple Music may be helpful in ensuring your music gets connected to the correct artist. Here are steps on how to do that: Claim Your Account. If further help is needed, select the Contact link in the upper-right corner here: Apple Music for Artists

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. 

Take care.

Feb 17, 2020 10:44 AM in response to rose_10

My music is still under the wrong artist , we both have the same name but we’re are different people. I don’t even see my profile pic and I should be able to I signed up and I have music in Apple Music and iTunes . I had got a email saying if I don’t have a page they will make me one and add my music to my under my name as the correct artist . My Instagram is yungfresh_23 . My Facebook is Jesse ware and YUNG FRESH . My Twitter is @1str8pyrexmusic . My sotifty is https://open.spotify.com/artist/35jJNJ6cO5yCuGuwMNZ85p?si=oOLBFUSTS1KFXjHglQaPjg

. I would like access to my music on Apple Music for artist .

apple music for artists

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.