Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing

I have a ipod nano. I synced some recent downloaded music but at the same time, it removed all my other songs from the ipod. I can see them there in the library when I open itunes, but can't work out how to get them all back onto the ipod. Thanks!!!

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Feb 13, 2020 2:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2020 12:15 AM

You don't have to subscribe to Apple Music to do that.

Check this article about syncing music from your iTunes library on your computer to your iPod.

If you don't want to sync your entire music, you can select only those you prefer, by choosing "selected playlists, artists..."

Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2020 12:15 AM in response to Mordigirl

You don't have to subscribe to Apple Music to do that.

Check this article about syncing music from your iTunes library on your computer to your iPod.

If you don't want to sync your entire music, you can select only those you prefer, by choosing "selected playlists, artists..."

Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

Syncing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.