Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch 4 went dead

my Friend has had her Apple Watch 4 for just over 2 years so the warranty is over. It just went dead. It won’t charge or react to putting it on the charger. I pressed both buttons like I have read over and over but to no result. You still feel the vibration from incoming messages until recently. Any ideas what I can do to resurrect her watch? It should last more than 2 years You would think.

Apple Watch

Posted on Feb 13, 2020 10:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2020 1:54 PM

Perhaps this article will help:

If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support

If not, make an appointment at the Genius Bar in Apple Store near you or contact Apple support. Either way:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options

2 replies

Feb 13, 2020 1:56 PM in response to cyberbo60

Apple Watch Series 4 is only a year and a half years old, however if your Apple Watch is dying really quickly, the battery may need replacing, or what it sounds like to me is that the device has experienced some damage and the screen is not responding as you can feel vibrations still, I would recommend taking it into your local Apple store so that the staff in there can diagnose the real issue and then help resolve it.

Apple Watch 4 went dead

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.