Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have forgot password of icloud

i got mail from apple to recover password and they says till 26 date next month i can recover password on icloud its my phone mobile number and you can call me on that number coz i need to login pn icloud urgent

iPhone 5

Posted on Feb 13, 2020 11:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2020 11:37 AM

We are users like you, not Apple Employees, so we don't have access to your data to make the changes you are requesting.

If you are in the automated password recovery, all you can do is wait. If you remember the password, sign in to cancel the recovery

Recover your Apple ID when you can’t reset your password - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2020 11:37 AM in response to bekimssj

We are users like you, not Apple Employees, so we don't have access to your data to make the changes you are requesting.

If you are in the automated password recovery, all you can do is wait. If you remember the password, sign in to cancel the recovery

Recover your Apple ID when you can’t reset your password - Apple Support

i have forgot password of icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.