Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"For you" tab in Apple Music not working

It shows "An error occurred" try again, in MacOS, iPhone and beta online browser so it is related to my account and not the specific device... Any suggestions?

Posted on Feb 13, 2020 12:15 PM

4 replies

Feb 17, 2020 10:36 AM in response to thedarkeel

Hi thedarkeel, 

Thank you for reaching back out to Apple Support Communities. 

I see that you are new to using Apple Music but having an issue with the For You section populating. To make sure that we are covering everything, you can look at all the steps in this article that also about how to See recommended music on iPhone - Apple Support

If those steps don’t help, you can reach out to Apple Support directly here: Get Support

Hope that helps. 

Best Regards! 

Feb 16, 2020 9:41 AM in response to thedarkeel

Hi thedarkeel, 

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. 

I see that you are having an issue with the “For You” tab in Apple Music not working on all your devices. I want to help. How long has this been going on? You mentioned Beta version of software in your post, are all your devices running a Beta version? Does the same thing happen while connected to more than one Wi-Fi network? 

Reach back out and let us know. 

Best Regards! 

"For you" tab in Apple Music not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.