Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud photos being cropped when downloaded

Has anyone experienced this:

When I download photos from icloud on to my computer (using Windows 10) some of them come out "cropped". By this I mean - the full size tile appears, but the photo will only fill a portion of the tile. When I open the picture it is teenie tiny. If I try and print it, it also prints teenie tiny. It appears to be completely random. It happens with photos I took on my phone, photos that are shared to my icloud, photos I have uploaded from texts, screenshots, etc.

This also happens when I take my phone and plug it directly into a kiosk at say Walgreens or CVS and when I have tried it on a different PC running an earlier version of Windows. It also happens when I save photos directly from icloud to a thumbdrive.

I contacted Apple and they state it is a non-Apple software issue and that I needed to contact Microsoft. Microsoft was not able to solve my problem. They suggested I replace the windows software on my computer which I have done and the problem still persists. Any ideas??

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Feb 13, 2020 4:52 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

icloud photos being cropped when downloaded

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.