Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

zero balance my account

I have once changed the country in the ID Apple to paid for the monthly iCloud storage plans. I want to change the country in Id apple to my original country. I was instructed to contact Itunes support to zero balance my account. What should I do next?

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 13, 2020 8:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2020 10:08 PM

tunglam209 Said:

"zero balance my account: I have once changed the country in the ID Apple to paid for the monthly iCloud storage plans. I want to change the country in Id apple to my original country. I was instructed to contact Itunes support to zero balance my account. What should I do next?"

-------

You Need to Contact Apple:

Whomever told you this, they are correct: Contact Itunes support to zero balance your account. So, have you contacted Apple as of yet? Here's How:

Apple Contact Us Information:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2020 10:08 PM in response to tunglam209

tunglam209 Said:

"zero balance my account: I have once changed the country in the ID Apple to paid for the monthly iCloud storage plans. I want to change the country in Id apple to my original country. I was instructed to contact Itunes support to zero balance my account. What should I do next?"

-------

You Need to Contact Apple:

Whomever told you this, they are correct: Contact Itunes support to zero balance your account. So, have you contacted Apple as of yet? Here's How:

Apple Contact Us Information:

zero balance my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.