Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Playlists in iCloud

I deleted some playlists from my pc. When I synced to my iCloud it put them back >:(

How do I prevent that?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Feb 13, 2020 11:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2020 1:47 PM

Hi ksbby, 

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. 

I see that you have a question about your playlists returning after syncing to iCloud. I want to help. Are those playlists still on your other devices? If so, it would be expected that they would return after you sync. You can delete them off your other device to have them delete completely.

Here’s more information about how to Use iCloud Music Library on PC - Apple Support

Hope that helps. 

Best Regards! 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2020 1:47 PM in response to ksbby

Hi ksbby, 

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. 

I see that you have a question about your playlists returning after syncing to iCloud. I want to help. Are those playlists still on your other devices? If so, it would be expected that they would return after you sync. You can delete them off your other device to have them delete completely.

Here’s more information about how to Use iCloud Music Library on PC - Apple Support

Hope that helps. 

Best Regards! 

Playlists in iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.