Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync new iphone

New iphone 11 been sync from old iphone 6s via computer, the problem that all my apps are not reading or recognize the new phone and still reading from old one, emails, motion & fitness sensor and many other apps that related to access and login security,

both using same apple ID and both reading the ID but not all the rest apps.

plz anyone can help to recognize where is the problem ???

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 14, 2020 2:33 AM

3 replies

Feb 14, 2020 5:46 AM in response to samer44

"New iphone 11 been sync from old iphone 6s via computer," This isn't clear to me at all.

If you are using the same Apple ID you can re-download all your purchased app on your new iPhone.

If you want to use the App data from and old iPhone then you need to take backup of your old iPhone on iTunes or iCloud then restore your iPhone from this backup. Note: If you do this now all your new data (Photos/Reminders/Notes etc) will be replaced with he old one from your old iPhone.

Feb 14, 2020 6:20 AM in response to SravanKrA

Thank you SravanKrA for your reply.

i already did that, and this is the problem, when i used the data from an old phone backup via iTunes, the new phone act as mirror to the old phone even after instill all apps, for example; when i open fitness app on the new phone the motion sensor is reading from old phone not the exist phone (new one), and gmail, yahoo or MS accounts, when i trying to setup and open the accounts on new phone, the security side says there is only one devise recognize which is the old one (the name of devices are different), and sending security notify to the old one, and this appear on many other apps, thats mean all apps are not show new devise but same devise with different name and MAC address.

meanwhile, Apple ID show two, which does not make sense 🙁

Sync new iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.