Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pay

I want to know why I haven’t receive the money my daughter send me yesterday

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 14, 2020 7:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2020 7:26 AM

How to dispute a payment

To open a dispute for a transaction, contact us. Apple Pay person to person payments are just like any other private transaction between two people. If you sent money to the wrong person, try to cancel the payment or ask them to send the money back.

How to accept money

When someone sends you money, it's automatically received and securely kept in Apple Cash. You can use the money right away2 to send to someone or spend with Apple Pay in stores, within apps, and on the web, or you can transfer to your bank account.

The first time that you use Apple Cash, you have seven days to accept the money that you have been sent. After you accept the terms and conditions, payments are automatically accepted and added to Apple Cash.

If you don't want to automatically accept payments, you can change this setting.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2020 7:26 AM in response to esmeral144

How to dispute a payment

To open a dispute for a transaction, contact us. Apple Pay person to person payments are just like any other private transaction between two people. If you sent money to the wrong person, try to cancel the payment or ask them to send the money back.

How to accept money

When someone sends you money, it's automatically received and securely kept in Apple Cash. You can use the money right away2 to send to someone or spend with Apple Pay in stores, within apps, and on the web, or you can transfer to your bank account.

The first time that you use Apple Cash, you have seven days to accept the money that you have been sent. After you accept the terms and conditions, payments are automatically accepted and added to Apple Cash.

If you don't want to automatically accept payments, you can change this setting.

Apple Pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.